LEBO is very generous and understands our Christian mandate of taking care of those that are less fortunate than us, (refer to Matthew 25:35-40)
- Lebo recently started a mentorship Programme for women called Pillow Talk which mentors 60 women.
- The mentees will be increased to 150 in the coming year
- She has adopted Tumelo Home for the Handicapped (in Orange Farm) as her charity organisation.
- She constantly spends quality time with these kids some of whom were abandoned by their parents.
- Raises funds for the home through sponsorships and partnerships for special events such as Christmas parties, family days, concerts
- Collaborates with different organizations for CSI initiatives (Mandela Day 2016 in collaboration with Lesedi FM)
- Involved with Radio Pulpit’s annual outreach program – 657 Care day where they reach out to the needy
- Together with some of her friends, Lebo has also identified some needy families that they take care of.